Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weltreich Diplomancy
This thread will contain updates on Weltreich's diplomatic policies and events relevant to allies or the general community as they occur.
Update 1: Search for Perfection

Weltreich has begun construction of a Q255 shipyard in preparation for when building quality levels reach Q255. The shipyard and manufacturing hub's products will be available to all Weltreich allies, as well as those who make significant contributions towards its completion. While most of the resources required for full Q255 production have been found, a few are still missing.

Q254, Q255 resource sources remaining to locate:
-Adamantite
-Ioplasma
-Viathol
-Magmex
-Antiflux

Neutral or friendly empires who identify  and donate a Q254 or Q255 source of Adamantite, Ioplasma, Magmex, or Antiflux will be allowed access to ships made from this shipyard in addition to allies. Neutral or friendly empires who identify and donate a Q254 or Q255 source of fish or viathol will gain the right to receive shipments of Q255 pastries.
I hadn't seen this before - in the interests of stellar amity, His Graalois Majesty's government would be pleased to donate a spare source of Q254 Magmex to the noble cause of Obsessive Compulsion, but I'd be fairly surprised if our good friends didn't already know where it was...?

I'm also looking at survey reports for Q255 fish, but again, it's somewhere I'd expect you to have found it before.
[Image: 7JQk4bf.jpg]